Monday, July 10, 2006

Not dead! Just Busy.

It came to my attention that I don’t post here for over a month now, this is not because I got bored with the blog, it’s just that I don’t have much to report and been rather busy.

Anyway, here’s a list of things I considered reporting and ended not to:

Books: I don’t read a new book since my report on “Nineteen eighty four”. I had re-read a couple Discworld books, but since the reviews would be something like “They’re good. Read them!”, I decided not too. I considered making an extended review on the Discworld concept and such, but that required time (which currently I don’t have).
I also haven’t found any book that called my interest recently, so I don’t know how much I’ll have in this department until October. I may or may not post something near the end of this month regarding the current competitions on Necrotania.

Movies: I did went to see “The DaVinci Code”, but although it was an entertaining movie (I have never, and do not intend to, read the book) it was nothing special. So since I thought making a post telling about each plot hole and why there was way too much hype wouldn’t be that interesting to start with I never did.
The new “Pirates of the Caribbean” only gets here near the end of the month so depending on how interesting it may turn out to be I might make a post by then. All other movies around in the next months are still under careful consideration.
And don’t forget to tune in next year when I’ll tell you whether or not Michael Bay is going to have a gruesome death (but given his resume, it’s likely).

Games: Nothing to report here! My computer sucks and no cheap good games around.

Other: Yesterday I played “Settlers of Catan”, it surprised me in how simple to play it was compared with what I expected. Currently I’m considering to start making posts about board games too, but since those don’t have a lot of plot I’m still going to make a deeper analysis before a final decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home