Sunday, April 23, 2006

Open for business

Would you look at that! I got a blog!

I do not intend to turn Life of Fiction into just another blog with the sole purpose of whining about my life and talk about important things most people couldn’t care less (mostly because I do not intend to talk about important things at all).

What I intend to do is open a window for times of boredom (mostly mine), while at the same time discussing that one movie I saw the other day, the book I just read and that “Oh, so nice” videogame that is slowly stealing my time away.

But also discuss the creative process on the stories I’m working on (or intend to) and perhaps post one of those comic strips I still do from time to time.

I’m unaware of the regularity in which I’ll update this here blog, but I can assure you that 2 + 2 = 4 (I’m almost certain of it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home