Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And we are live!

And we are live in 5...4...3...2...1...

Fade in to Zavatar behind a news desk with his feet up and a finger up his nose


"What? What do you mean we're live? The little red light isn't on... oh crap"

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My name is Zavatar and I will be your co-host for this blog. I regret not being here from the beginning, but matters of the highest importance have required my undivided attention.

Subtitles: He's been to lazy to do anything. Actually, that's not true. Zavatar has been finishing his masterpiece, the soon to be published "Bellybutton Lint And You: What the Government Doesn't Want You To Know". Coming this Fall

I hope to entertain you during this blog, along with Xocrates, who right now is showing me the "kill" sign. You know, the one with the hand across the throat, so I guess it is time to end this post. Huh, that's funny, I don't remember the kill sign involving a sharp knife and a maniac grin... oh crap

Fade out



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home